Booking Terms & Conditions
To book your activity first telephone SeaSports to check out current cost and availability. At this point a provisional booking can be made and will be held for 7 days without obligation.
When you wish to confirm please complete and return our booking form along with your deposit or full payment:
– 2 day courses £50
– 5 day courses and one to one course £100
You can book online at www.seasports-sw.co.uk or return the booking form via email email@example.com. Payment for online bookings is operated through Paypal. Offline bookings can be paid by telephone on 01626 772555 via credit or debit card.
Upon receipt of the booking form and deposit you will be sent course details directions and receipt of payments received.
If you are booking on behalf of a group you must ensure that all participants are aware of the terms and conditions
If you are purchasing a gift voucher full payment must be made at the time of purchase. Please keep a copy of the booking form and terms and conditions for your records.
Please feel free to call the centre with any queries that you may have 01626 772555
Payment for Parties and Group Activities
Party organisers are responsible for all payments regarding your booking such as deposits, final payments. Provisional bookings do not hold firm until deposits and booking forms have been received. Deposits are non refundable in the case of cancellation.
For party bookings of 6 or more we require the full balance 2 weeks prior to the date of your activity. For smaller groups or one to one tuition balance on the first day of your course is acceptable
In the event of cancellation on your part/members of the party or the complete booking the following charges apply:
- More than 4 weeks prior to the booking:
– loss of deposit only
- Between 2 and 4 weeks prior to booking
– 50% of course fee
- Between 2 and 1 week prior to booking
– 75% of course fee
- Less than 1 week Full Payment
– 100% of course fee
In the unlikely event that SeaSports have to cancel the course due to adverse unsafe weather conditions then an alternative date will be offered. If this cannot be arranged then SeaSports will refund your deposit.
Health and Safety
You should ensure that you have an adequate level of fitness to take part in the activity you have chosen. If you have a medical condition or are pregnant you are advised to check with your doctor before taking part. All participants should be water confidant if they are not able to swim
All participants must complete a medical disclaimer (on the booking form) any person who does not complete this cannot take part in activities.
All Participants must comply with safety regulations and instructions given by SeaSports Staff. Should an instructor find that any participants are being disruptive or jeopardizing the safety of others and themselves that person will be asked to leave the course.
Conditions of Hire
- All hirers must wear buoyancy aids at all times on the water.
- Hirers must stay within the marked area.
- Any deliberate loss or damage to the craft or paddles must be paid for.
- No one suspected to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be permitted to hire.
- Respect other water users.
- No refund will be given if these are broken.
- Do not take out any personal items that may be lost or broken by water. (E.g. electrical goods, jewellery)
- SeaSports Southwest Ltd accept no responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal items.
- All Participants must comply with safety regulations and instructions given by SeaSports Staff. Should a member of staff find that any participants are jeopardizing the safety of others and themselves, that person will be brought ashore and no refund will be given.
- Hire’s under 14 must be supervised by a responsible adult